Friday, February 27, 2009

Learning...

You may ask "What are you learning lately?" to which I'd reply...


"The helicopters flying over my house are normally Black Hawks." Yay!





In all seriousness- I AM learning the differences. It's obvious with some of them, but up in the sky they look a little different! I think so far my favorites to see flying are the Chinooks- but I rarely see those.
In other news... "When in Rome..."



We have tickets for Talladega! I fully intend on dressing as "hick as possible" for this- so if you have any suggestions throw em my way. (And NO- I will not be cutting my hair into a femmullet. I do have standards...) You might also want to follow my "Mullet Hunt" on facebook, I'm sure to catch a few glorious ones... Woohooo!

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

Ah! Chinooks are just the coolest! There were *so* many helicopters on the airfield at Fort Sill, & I just loved it! I still look like such a little kid when I see anything fly over :) Glad to know that I'm not the only one learning all of these things! Kinda fun though, huh?! You're doing great! Loved this post ;)