Friday, November 21, 2008

Goodbye, UBS.

Goodbye, UBS.


This is my last day of working at UBS. Or working anywhere- at least until I can find a job in Alabama.

I don't know WHAT I feel… I think all of the emotions are almost cancelling each other out… but still taking a toll on my heart.

Anxious, happy, sad, excited, relived…

**sigh**


And VERY soon I'll be saying goodbye to Colorado, my best friend and my family.




Yikes. This is harder than I thought it would be…






(This is a picture that one of my advisors was going to use. Whelp, too late!)

3 comments:

bec said...

aww, i hope i get to see you this weekend!

i know how it feels to leave the best state in the world. but i am sure god holds great things for you elsewhere.

Ash said...

It'll be all worth it when you shop at the Piggly Wiggly...Bless your heart.

Anonymous said...

You are heading to "Mullet Mecca"