Monday, April 21, 2008

Series 66... DONE. And other thoughts...

So welcome to my cubicle. It's around lunchtime but I have too much to do so I can't leave. Why am I posting on here then you may ask? Good question…


I have to keep my hands busy so I don't snack on peanut butter… its absolutely fantastic!! I got the "nutty" kind, more chunks than "crunchy". I don't understand those people who eat "smooth"- I mean, do they not like ANY excitement in their mouth? I know I do…

If you are looking for a good way to spend $20- go to this website. I love the jewelry!! Its really good quality plus they ship it relatively fast... I'm trying to not look for a while though- I really dont need more jewelry. :O)
http://shop.therainforestsite.com/store/category.do?siteId=221&categoryId=252&origin=1507



I PASSED MY DUMB LICENSING TEST!!!!!! (I actually got an 85%- which is much better than others in the office have done.) I intend on working out every day after work and watching movies and playing with my attention-starved cat. Or doing whatever else I want whenever I want. HA!

That's all that I had to say really- just a happy clam knowing my cram-for-test days are over for a while…

3 comments:

Sarah Amador said...

way to go hannah!! i know you have been working so hard on that thing forever. i'm sad i'm not there to celebrate with some wine :)

bec said...

i agree. crunchy pb owns!!

bec said...

ohh great. make me feel like a horrible person, why don't you?

'some girl'